Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Coca-Cola European Partners Great Britain Limited, Pemberton House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1EZ; no entries should be sent to this address.
1. The promotion is open to Tesco shoppers who are residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), aged 16 or over only.
2. Employees of the Promoter or Tesco, their immediate families, their affiliates, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter the promotion.
3. Purchase required. Please retain winning 2019 Imperfect can, the original winner’s leaflet attached to the can and receipt as proof of purchase.
4. Proof of eligibility may be required
5. Telephone required for claim process. UK bank account required to claim prize.
6. This Tesco 2019 Imperfect Can promotion opens on 26.06.19 and closes on 16.07.19 or when promotional stocks are exhausted.
7. Due to the nature of the promotion, all 10 Imperfect Cans may be won before the end of the 2019 promotional period.
How to Enter
8. To enter, participants must purchase a promotional Tesco 2019 Imperfect Can 24 x 330ml pack of Diet Coke from participating stores across Tesco Extras, Tesco Superstores and Metro, and Tesco Express subject to stock availability.
9. Winners will find out instantly if they have won by finding an Imperfect Diet Coke can within their 24 x 330ml Diet Coke promotional pack.
10. Winning Imperfect Diet Coke cans (& the corresponding leaflets) have been inserted into randomly selected 24 x 330ml packs of Diet Coke for distribution at random to Tesco stores.
11. The randomisation and seeding process has been carried out by an independently verified process and through an independent auditor.
12. There are 10 prizes available. Each prize is £1,000 cash, paid as a cheque.
13. If your purchased pack does not include a winning leaflet and an Imperfect can, then unfortunately you are not a winner.
14. Winners will find out instantly if they have won by finding an Imperfect Diet Coke Can within their 24 x 330ml pack of Diet Coke. Attached to the Imperfect Diet Coke winning can is a winners’ leaflet that must be retained, as well as the winning Imperfect Diet Coke can, the outer packaging and proof of purchase
15. Winner’s should call the winner’s freephone telephone number featured on the attached leaflet for further information on how to claim their prize.
16. Winners should retrieve the unique winners’ code on the side of the Imperfect Diet Coke can, the Imperfect Diet Coke Can and a further unique winners’ code on a winners’ leaflet attached to the winning Imperfect Diet Coke can, plus proof of purchase to claim the prize.
17. Winners must contact the winners’ hotline by 21.11.19.
18. Winners will be required to securely provide the Promoter with their full address, proof of ID and both unique winners codes (from the can and the winner’s leaflet) plus other information for verification. The winner will be sent a pre-paid recorded delivery envelope in which they must return the original winner’s leaflet and proof of purchase to the Promoter for verification purposes. Using any method other than the pre-paid recorded delivery enveloped provided by the Promoter will invalidate the claim process.
19. Photocopies of the original winners’ leaflet and proof of purchase will not be accepted, and the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any winners’ leaflet or proof of purchase found on receipt by the Promoter to be damaged or defaced so that claim verification is not possible.
20. Winners should however take a photocopy or photograph of the winners’ leaflet on both sides together with their proof of purchase for their own reference.
21. The original winner’s leaflet and proof of purchase must be received by the Promoter within 28 days of the winner contacting the Promoter in accordance with the claim instructions.
22. Claims will be subject to a full verification process by an independent third party. The Promoter shall be entitled to disregard any invalid, incomplete, un-substantiated, fraudulent entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and to disqualify the entrant from the Promotion.
23. If a selected winner is ineligible, in breach of these rules, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
24. On verification of the claim being valid, the winner will be contacted by the Promoter for payment of the prize.
25. The prize will be sent to the winner by cheque for payment into their personal UK bank account via Royal Mail or Courier within 7 days of the winning entry being verified by the Promoter.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control
27. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any winner’s leaflet, proof of purchase, or claim documentation that is lost, damaged, mislaid or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
28. Prizes are non-transferable. No alternative to a prize will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original or vary these rules due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
29. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or compute) that affects or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners, refuse a prize, withdraw an award or to refuse further participation into the Promotion where there are reasonable ground to believe that there has been a violation of these Terms and Conditions, an entrant has had an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or where or an entrant has won by fraudulent means.
30. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:-
a) Any incorrect or inaccurate winner’s code entry
b) Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of winner’s codes at any point in the operation of this promotion;
c) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
d) Insofar as permitted by law, any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize
31. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and the auditing of the entries where necessary and for no other purpose.
32. By taking part in the Promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further remuneration.
33. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
34. A list of Winners’ names and their counties will be available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within three months of the promotion closing
35. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect
36. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Welsh courts.